I Spy #42
This post contains affiliate links - using affiliate links from Homeschool Coffee Break helps fuel this blog.
Each week Lysha at A Camera and a Cookbook shares a set of prompts for photos. On Saturday she invites participants to share their photos in the I Spy 2021 linkup. This week's photos represented our everyday life here at home. Sometimes I'm thankful for a 'boring' week because it's not stressful and it reminds me to be grateful for the blessings all around me on ordinary days.
- backyard (fall quarterly) - I'm a little surprised that the leaves haven't really started to change colours yet, at least not the trees in our yard. We were blessed with a beautifully warm week!
- your workplace (or where you spend your day) - I teach at two co-ops, but most of my time grading and preparing lessons is spent at the dining room table. I included the kitchen in the background, because that represents the work of my household.
- "now hiring" - There are plenty of 'help wanted' signs up in our area, but usually I'm driving when I see those. So I took a photo of our basement ready for the drywall to be put up starting tomorrow. Because we did, in fact, hire someone to come do the work.
- heavy - Some days it's a challenge to heft the cookware. My cast iron pans are my favorites, and they are heavy!
- your choice - We had dinner with our son and daughter-in-law, and this is one of their cats, Westley. Westley is still extremely cautious around people so this is about the closest he got to any of us, but he seemed quite content to keep an eye on everything that was going on from the safety of the stairs.
Don't miss a coffee break! Subscribe to HS Coffee Break by email
©2006-2021 Homeschool Coffee Break. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.