Introducing The Home Edit Collection — Exclusively at Walmart!
Pass the candy and pour the champagne! We’re so excited to announce the arrival of our new baby…
Welcome to the world, The Home Edit Collection! If you’d like to meet her, she’s now available exclusively at Walmart. With thousands of stores across the country, it means a lot to us to be able to share our favorite organizing solutions with more people than ever before. (And for the online shoppers here, don’t worry, you can find the collection on Walmart.com, too! In fact, if you live within 9 miles of a store you’ll automatically receive FREE next-day shipping!)
We also made it more affordable. Every product you’ll find in this collection is focused on providing smart and stylish solutions at an incredible value.
A few other exciting highlights to note:
- In addition to stand-alone solutions, this collection also features “Edits” to offer you a roadmap for creating systems that are easy to understand and maintain in a variety of spaces
- These “Edits” are packaged for a specific space, but no need to use them that way! The perfect system means it’s perfect for *you*. If the Bath Edit works better in your home office…then, by all means, go for it!
- The material is durable, BPA-free, and fully recyclable with a stackable modular design
Organizing a pantry can be a puzzle—but we put together this starter pack to help you solve it! From pantries big to small, these products provide a system for all.
- 2 everything bins: For storing broader categories
- 2 large inserts: For storing specific subcategories
- 1 3-tier riser: For easier access to your cans and condiments
“I love not being able to find my toothbrush”, said no one ever. We created this starter pack to streamline your routine and simplify your life. (Don’t worry, you can thank us later!)
Use any of these bins to create a system and give your daily items a designated home, whether that’s on a cabinet shelf or within a deep drawer!
- 3 large inserts
- 4 medium inserts
- 3 small inserts
Doing laundry? Not fun. Organizing a laundry room? Now, that’s our kind of party! This starter pack will help you create a streamlined routine, and more importantly, make laundry less of a chore.
- 1 open front bin: For containing items with a handle that you grab for on a regular basis
- 1 everything bin: For storing specialty items within categories
- 2 narrow bins: For storing smaller items like dryer sheets
- 1 turntable: For making any item easy to find and easy to reach
Want to get organized but haven’t decided how or where? We have you covered! This starter pack includes three sizes of our most essential item…BINS!!!
From tackling the toy room to freshening up the fridge, use these bins to create systems in any space, for any purpose…and achieve your first big win.
- 2 everything bins
- 2 large inserts
- 2 medium inserts
- 2 small inserts
Take your new rotation station for a spin! Here are just a few of the many ways we use turntables in the home:
- For spices, oils, and condiments
- For canned goods
- For cleaning supplies
- For skincare and beauty products
- For art supplies
We called these everything bins for a reason…they can literally store anything! Use them to create zones and contain categories in any space.
Items aren’t one-size-fits-all, so storage shouldn’t be either! Use our narrow bins to keep the smaller items looking neat and standing upright.
$9.80 for 2
$19.96 for 4
In a perfect world, we’d leave our holiday decor up year-round. But since people seem to think we can’t, we created this ornament organizer to protect our favorite festive items until we can deck the halls again.
- Holds up to 50 ornaments
- Dividers help prevent breaking
- Hinged lid for easy access
- Clear bottom and top to see contents
- Multiple units stack for storage
$24.98 for 2
Hope y’all love these products as much as we do! We’d love to see how you use them in your space. Snap a photo and tag us on social (@thehomeedit on all platforms) so we can give you all the gold stars you deserve.
We’ll be adding even more to The Home Edit Collection as time goes on—so stay tuned!
xo, clea + joanna
The post Introducing The Home Edit Collection — Exclusively at Walmart! appeared first on The Home Edit.