Brand: Vertical Spice
Color: Light Raffia
- Holds and Organizes 20 regular or 40 half sized spice jars in a small space, bringing the back row easily to the front for you.
- SIZE: 10.60" deep x 4.6" wide x 10.75" tall. DEPTH = back of the cabinet to inside the closed door. WIDTH = between the hinges. HEIGHT = needs 12" tall space for Std spice jars.
- Very easy DIY install, a screwdriver is the only tool. Patent pending design arrives assembled with mounting screws. Flexible side bands, full extension ball-bearing slides and clear panels for great access to all containers.
- Each 2.10" wide x 10.05" long drawer rides on a steel ball-bearing slide. The fronts and backs are clear acrylic (Plexiglas). The drawers and base are PolyTuf HDPE for long life and easy clean-up. Each band is a polyester fiber surrounding the elastic core (ponytail tie).
- Combine with other Vertical Spice products for your custom cabinet storage solution. Measure carefully, we have many sizes (WIDTHS, HEIGHTS and DEPTHS) made to sit side-by-side.
Publisher: Vertical Spice
Details: The 22 x 2 x 11 Spice Rack is a narrow version of our best-selling 222x2x11 and it offers large capacity in a small space with complete access to the back row of your cabinet. As with all our units, the locations of the flexible bands accommodate your half-sized containers just as well. Each of two drawers, two levels tall, glides on a ball bearing slide to give you easy access to your flavors. Built with sturdy materials to last. Great visibility of your spices for organization and it accommodates standard sized spice containers (i.e.; Penzeys, McCormicks, Spice Islands, etc.), no need to re-package. The drawer unit arrives pre-assembled with the necessary mounting screws. Vertical Spice products are the unique and ultimate kitchen cabinet storage solution. Flexible bands and clear panels provide easy and complete access to your stored flavors. Steel ball-bearing slides give smooth, sturdy and long life to the drawers.The drawers and base are PolyTuf HDPE for long life and easy clean-up. Units can be placed in new, old and renovated cabinets and just a Phillips screwdriver is needed for very easy mounting. We have a complete line of many unit sizes and configurations for you to mix and match to meet your custom organizational needs.